THE LOVE OF GOD
- The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost. I shall endeavor to let that love nature dominate me. I have God’s love nature in my heart – in my spirit.
- Therefore, I will not let my natural human reasoning dominate me. I refuse to allow the flesh to rule me.
- I’m going to walk in the Spirit by walking in love. I am a lover not a hater.
- I will practice and exercise the fruit of love so that it will grow and increase.
- One way I will practice the God-Kind of love is by taking no thought for a suffered wrong.
- I will make the love of God my great quest in life, for then my love shall abound and God shall reap the glory.
- I will walk in God’s love. I will not criticize others because God’s love works no ill to his neighbor.
- When I am walking in God’s love, I can claim God’s best blessing in life. I will be tenderhearted and forgiving; therefore I shall reap a blessing.
- I will keep my tongue from speaking evil and pursue peace with every man.
- I thank you Father that as I endeavor to grow in the fruit of love, You will help me be all that I can be in you.
From “Love - The Way to Victory”
By Kenneth E. Hagin
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (AMP)
4Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
5It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
6It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. 7Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
8Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end.